Community Forum

Installation Fee for existing customers

Frequent Visitor

Installation Fee for existing customers

My contract is ready to run out so I went on line to see what offers were available. The selection was limited for exsiting customers which is very dissapointing. So I ran through one if the deals and they want to charge me 60 dollars for installation fee. I am not adding anymore TV's and the website tells me I have the latest equipment. So I went on a chat and all they kept telling me was the upgrade was for the latest technology. Though I have the latest and greatest equipment. Just another way to make money on the a loyal customer for over 20 years.

Official Employee

Re: Installation Fee for existing customers

Hi @meyerdg59

I'd like to see if there are any discounts for installation in your area. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!