Community Forum

Installation Fee Partial Refund

New Poster

Installation Fee Partial Refund

I was told that after installing everything, Comcast would return to bury the internet cable in my front yard within two weeks of installation. In those two weeks, Comcast came to my home twice--they did nothing the first time, as if to "scope it out." The second time, they came and buried another cord through my backyard (but did not finish burying it, nor did they attach the new cord to anything). Sick of both cords being visible, I had a qualified friend come and bury the cords for me.

Because Comcast did not complete the installation fee (burying the cord), and they certainly did not do so in the timeframe I was given when I signed up, I would like a partial refund of the $60.00 installation fee.

Is there an email I can use to contact someone directly? There should be, I have no time for phone calls, chats, or to run by the store in person.

Official Employee

Re: Installation Fee Partial Refund

Hi jab713321, thank you for reaching out and I can assist reviewing the drop bury furtherfurther. Could you please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you