Community Forum

Install cable line

New Poster

Install cable line

I am a new customer and have been waiting 17 days for Comcast to install a new cable line to my house. This is not a new build, supposively the previous line was damaged when irrigation work was done. I have called probably a dozen times and have been put on hold where the line disconnected at least 3 times. Nobody can tell me when this "contracted company" is going to install this new line. The website says it typically takes 14 days pending no delays, but the emailed updates I get say that my yard still needs marked for utilities when that was done almost an entire week ago. 

I've called almost 6 times in the last 3 hours and every time speak to someone that has no idea what I'm talking about and every time they forward me to their "technical support" team, the line gets disconnected. 

Official Employee

Re: Install cable line

Hi ohio123, thank you for your post on our forums.  If you still need assistance with your drop please reach back out and create another post and we can assist you from there.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!