Community Forum

Install Tap on Newly constructed Home

New Poster

Install Tap on Newly constructed Home

I have requested to transfer my 20 years of cable and internet service to a newly constructed home. I have had four technicians come out and tell me that the nearest tap to my house is approx. 300' away and that someone from maintenance would have to install a tap to the power pole across the street from me. I  have been given four differnt dates for when this would be done. All technicians informed me, as i listened to thier phone conversations, when they placed a work order, that it would be taken care of. My current services have been turned off, in fault twice.  I have called and been told it was scheduled. I started this process in November of 2018, it is now Feb 2019. I am ready to move into my new home.  We have a Business and must have internet access for payroll and operations. Who do I talk to to get this Tap installed?

New Poster

Re: Install Tap on Newly constructed Home

Hello

We are having the same problem for a month now. We need the tap installed in our new home badly and they have not done anything but LIE that it is going to get done.

Did your issue get resolved?
New Poster

No not yet, since November 2018
Official Employee

Hello, Toledo1991! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

I'm sad to hear you have had such trouble transferring services to your new home.

I would be more than happy to take a look into this situation and make sure it gets taken care of. 

Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

As I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this conversation. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!