Community Forum

Inquiry for new home service

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Inquiry for new home service

Hi, my name is Alexander and I am looking to have Comcast xFinity installed to my house where there currently are no wires. I did see that since my last inquiry my county has resigned a cable franchise agreement with Comcast so I am hoping that there may be better luck this time. It also helps knowing that my neighbors have Comcast xFinity so the cables are close. I have reached out to a Comcast rep on the forums with no luck so I decided to post here. Thanks anyone, for your help.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Inquiry for new home service

Hi, RomanAK. Thanks for posting here! We appreciate your interest. We submit a request to see about having a site survey completed. In order to do so, please send me a PM with your first and last name. We can continue from there. Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

PM sent, thank you
Highlighted
Official Employee

You got it! I will chat more with you there, via PM.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!