Community Forum

Innternet Connection Line Issues

New Poster

Innternet Connection Line Issues

I am fairly new to Xfinity I had this installed in late march Xfinity Blast internet and cable from day one I have been having line signal issues.  The service goes in and out and my internet speeds are 3 mbps up to about 12 on a good day that is when its working.  Have takled with tech several times and a technician has been out here several times.  The original tech said I had a weak signal when the installed it but everything should still work properly it has not, the second tech that came out stated it was line issues and that the line needed to be replaced the line that goes to the splitter box for the subdivsion that is out on the main box (that never happened), third tech came out and agreed that line was bad so instead of having me hooked up to the main splitter box to the subdivision he installed a new line and ran it from the pole out on the road where the service comes in at and that worked until another tech came out here to bury the line and disconnected all of that and hooked my service back into the splitter box in the subdivision.  Note this was done while I was not home and when I got home I had zero services.  I was told they would get someone out here today no one showed now I am being told they are scheduled for tomorrow between 10 and 10 and 12 and I dont need to be here (I know that is not correct) What do I need to do to get someone to fix this.  I have also asked for a credit due to non working services and keep getting told they are working on it I will get a call back and no one call.  I am at the end of my rope. Is there another department I need to escalate this issue to

Official Employee

Re: Innternet Connection Line Issues

Greetings, frenchr561! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear that you have been a lot of issues with your internet connection. That's certainly frustrating and not the experience we want for you. I would like to look into this for you and see what's going on. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Innternet Connection Line Issues

Hello, frenchr561. I have not heard back from you and hope the issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!