Community Forum

Initially said I had $2 credit then send my account to collection for $27 after failing to send bill

New Poster

Initially said I had $2 credit then send my account to collection for $27 after failing to send bill

This is the worst customer experience I've ever had with any company ever.

I had closed my Comcast account on end of September because I was moving to a state where Comcast does not have service.

I have a saved chat conversation where I'm told by the customer service representative Jake Brylle upon closing my account that I had a credit of $2.32 and I had to expect a check for that amount.

Being a diligent customer I later on contacted Comcast to have the final bill and verify the credit.

I was told that instead I now had a debit of around $27. Skeptical I asked for proof of it and for the final bill.

After speaking to several people on chat, Facebook and over the phone, including sending screenshots to prove I can't download my bill from the website still Comcast has been unable to send me the bill, also refusing in many occasions to e-mail me the bill.

Finally they said they would mail (regular mail) it once more and that it could take up to 45 days.

Guess what, I've never received any bill but in turn I've received a letter from SouthwestCredit (which was sent to my OLD address where I had said several times I was not living anymore. The new owner of the place forwarded that mail and I received it today with over one month delay)

The letter says that Comcast has a credit of $27.73 and they've been contacted to collect this credit.

As of date Comcast has not been able to provide me with a final bill.

This is the worst company I've ever dealt with. In 2018 they are not able to e-mail a bill.

I will bring this matter to all the social media I'm able to. I'll publish all chat conversations that I have.

Official Employee

Re: Initially said I had $2 credit then send my account to collection for $27 after failing to se...

Hello nathi1908. I can assist with reviewing your account's final billing details. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.