Community Forum

Infinity Van detached FIOS wires, dropped them on my car, and left

Highlighted
New Poster

Infinity Van detached FIOS wires, dropped them on my car, and left

I just noticed the wires that normally go from the pole in our alley to my house were hanging on my car in the backyard, interfering with back door access. My neighbor saw an Infinity van working on the pole, detaching the wires, dropping them onto the car out back, and attaching them to our backyard fence to keep them from interfering with traffic in the alley! I did not see this and now the van is gone. We did not call for any service and our internet is working so I have no idea why they came out. The wait to reach "Customer Service"  to ask is 382 minutes. 

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Infinity Van detached FIOS wires, dropped them on my car, and left

I just went outside and saw that not only were the wires down, they had been RIPPED from the backside of my house, pulling the brand new siding away from the house and causing it to buckle out, breaking the seal that prevents rain from seeping in between the siding and the house. The most troubling aspect of this situation is that the employee who did this did not even attempt to contact us to admit their error. They were obviously aware because they used ties to tie the hanging wires to the fence in order to not obstruct the alleyway.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Infinity Van detached FIOS wires, dropped them on my car, and left

Hi there. Thank you for posting! We are very sorry to hear about what happened with your outside wiring and we understand your frustration. We would like to look further into this. Please send me a PM with your first and last name, we will go from there.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!