Community Forum

Increasing channels to my TV service ... UNBELIEVABLY IMPOSSIBLE TO ACCOMPLISH !!!

Highlighted
New Poster

Increasing channels to my TV service ... UNBELIEVABLY IMPOSSIBLE TO ACCOMPLISH !!!

Long term Comcast customer, and find it impossible to simply add more channels!  I have spent multiple times trying to navigate Comcast website to no avail.  I have spent - seemingly - hours talking to customer service agents.... only for the phone to go dead after such long hold times!  

I called into Corp Comcast in Philadelphia , only to find more of the same.  Does Comcast want to fail?   I just want to increase my TV channel package to 220 channels.  Any ideas out there?  Tks! 

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Increasing channels to my TV service ... UNBELIEVABLY IMPOSSIBLE TO ACCOMPLISH !!!

Same issue ridiculous!
Highlighted
New Poster

DOES ANYONE IN PHILADELPHIA - <Edited>?

I have been trying to upgrade / increase my channel package - to no avail!  At least 2 hours - total attempts online and 2  attempts with agents on the telecom (20+ mins each, one call dropped and one call I just could stand the pain of the grind - 20+ mins.).  I just want to go from a basic tv packag eto 220+/- channels ($60 +/-).  How hard could this be?   When online the choices (next buttons) do not take you to the rational next step but onto bizarre marketing choices that have nothing to do with - "my plan" or any intuitive process for completion/s.   Does the Comcast <Edited> ever actually vet these online programs / processes or just the defaul the Comast share-holder success <Edited>?  <Edited> - Prime online streaming actually works !  Agents help you on the phone actually help you and the "BEAT GOES ON!" ........... Tks - Sonny & Cher !  Again <Edited>

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Increasing channels to my TV service ... UNBELIEVABLY IMPOSSIBLE TO ACCOMPLISH !!!

@Doyle_Hughes wrote:

Long term Comcast customer, and find it impossible to simply add more channels!  I have spent multiple times trying to navigate Comcast website to no avail.  I have spent - seemingly - hours talking to customer service agents.... only for the phone to go dead after such long hold times!  

I called into Corp Comcast in Philadelphia , only to find more of the same.  Does Comcast want to fail?   I just want to increase my TV channel package to 220 channels.  Any ideas out there?  Tks! 

what error messages/numbers do you see on the web page when trying to increase subscription levels? on the Xfinity MyAccount app? 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!