Community Forum

Increasing Bill

Highlighted
New Poster

Increasing Bill

Why had my bill increased for the last two months?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Increasing Bill

@swanless wrote:

Why had my bill increased for the last two months?

Notices of increases are found in your billing statements in the notes section.  Take the last several bills and compare them to find where the increase is.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

The guy who responded (@Again) did not answer your question. If you look at your bill like he says, it'll give you a break down of the full price...but when you see that its the same services/products as your previous month...it doesn't really answer as to why one of the prices increased. My rates went up from $50/mo to $100/mo just for basic internet. I hope you get this resolved soon! Good luck!

Highlighted
Expert

@notinfinity wrote:

The guy who responded (@Again) did not answer your question. If you look at your bill like he says, it'll give you a break down of the full price...but when you see that its the same services/products as your previous month...it doesn't really answer as to why one of the prices increased. My rates went up from $50/mo to $100/mo just for basic internet. I hope you get this resolved soon! Good luck!

As I said, notifications of price increases are located in the notes section of your billing statement.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

@Again did not answer you question "again." If you do what theys say, you will in fact see a breakdwon of the prices, but when you see a difference in prices over the months, you don't really understand why something went up in price...you just know it did and that's what caused it.