Community Forum

Increase In Bill :(

New Poster

Increase In Bill :(

I am a loyal customer of Xfinity, and I truly love the service because of the WiFi speeds and the set up of the on-demand menu. However, my rate increased after my promotion ended and after calling customer service and talking to a guy who kept whispering to a lady to tell him what to say, they did not seem to be able to change anything even when I asked for reductions. I'm not interested in switching service providers but will do it if I cant get a better rate, because I simply cannot afford the new rate at this time. Anyone know what I can do?

Tags (3)
Official Employee

Re: Increase In Bill :(

Hi lexisflexes, 

Sorry for the delayed response. I'd be more than happy to review the current offers in your area to see if we have something that would lower your rate again. Please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

New Poster

I also faced same issue. I've chat through online but they didn't help me that much on the service & rates.

Official Employee

letsbe,

I can help review your account for offers that will help lower your rate. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.