Community Forum

Incorrect Plan Put on My Account

Regular Visitor

Incorrect Plan Put on My Account

About 3 weeks ago, after having my service disconnected, I re-signed up with Comcast via retention chat.

During the chat, I agreed to the "Instant TV and Blast Internet package that included Starz, Showtime and Cinemax for $59.99/month"

When my account was activated, I saw that the rep actually signed me up for "Instant TV and Blast Internet package that included Starz only for $54.99/month"

Over 2 weeks ago, via chat, I explained this issue and they said everything would be fixed shortly.  I have not heard back from anybody and the plan is still incorrect on my account.  I tried chatting again earlier today but they were less than helpful.  This has been very frustrating trying to get this sorted out.  The main reason I signed up for the plan was so I could have Showtime, and it's been almost 3 weeks now that I haven't received what I signed up for.

I have the chat log saved from when I agreed to the new plan.  Here are some snippets below:

---------------------------------------

9:31:03 AM Rachit : Michael , we have Xfinity Instant TV and Blast!® Internet includes:Download speeds up to 100 Mbps  , 10+ 
Channels 
  • STARZ®, CINEMAX®, & SHOWTIME® included for 12 mos.
    HD service included - no TV box required for $59.99/mo + $11/mo modem + taxes & fees with 12 months agreement .
9:31:22 AM MICHAEL (Redacted): That's what I want and am ready to activate.
---------------------------------------
9:54:53 AM MICHAEL (Redacted): So all 3 channels are included in the agreement, correct? I understand I need to access them through the Internet.
9:55:08 AM Rachit : Yes that's correct .
9:55:29 AM MICHAEL (Redacted): Ok, perfect. Thank you. I agree and accept.
9:55:53 AM Rachit : Please check agree .
9:56:53 AM MICHAEL (Redacted): Completed.
----------------------------------------

Please let me know if somebody could help get this sorted out, as the chat reps have promised to, but have not acted.  Thank you!
Expert

Re: Incorrect Plan Put on My Account

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Re: Incorrect Plan Put on My Account

swanny1981, from what you've written, it looks like the only thing amiss are the premium channels--is that correct? Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number for help. 

KenF