Community Forum

Incompetent Technician

New Poster

Incompetent Technician

Today May 12th, 2018 from 11 a.m- 1:00 p.m. I've been sitting in my house waiting patiently for a technician to show up and start services in my house. At 12:51 p.m. your technician called me from an unknown number and said absolutely NOT A <Edited post - language violation> THING. NO HI, HELLO, IT'S COMCAST NOTHING. Hangs up the phone I go outside thinking maybe it's Comcast and they're outside absolutely noone in front of my home. A few minutes later I receive an email that the technician was unable to reach me. Someone needs to look further into to this I took a screenshot shot of the call that came in to prove that I answered when the tech called he just failed to speak. I called customer service and now I have to wait till Monday which is inconvenient because I have to work. I will be contacting Direct TV for better service. Comcast just lost a customer. This is completely unacceptable and the fact that I wasted my entire morning waiting for a loser not to show up is even worst.

Official Employee

Re: Incompetent Technician

Hi Dggarcia2411, 

Sorry for the delayed response, as well as the experience you've had while waiting for a tech. If it's not too late, I'd like to see how I can help make this right for you. Can you please verify your first and last name, full street address, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!