Community Forum

Incompetent Service

New Poster

Incompetent Service

I called several weeks ago to set an appointment on 8/3 to have Internet installed on our brand new, pre-wired home. The service technician arrived, seemed nice enough and went about what I thought was his job. He was unable to “connect our service” and explained that he put in an outage call and that we would have service later in the evening. It has now been 30 hours, no service and have found that he cut the line coming into our home only to install a line around the neighbors house, left a huge mess in the basement, and several screws/bolts around in the yard. Have contacted him and Comcast customer service several times to no avail. Being told that someone may be able to come look at everything in 3 days. No service, damage to our new home, and HORRIBLE customer service are not the way to treat customers. I want this resolved ASAP!
Expert

Re: Incompetent Service

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Incompetent Service

Hi @Mamattice

Sorry to hear about the bad experience during your install. I'd like to help get this fixed. In order to assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name,  and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!