Community Forum

Inability to add channels

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Inability to add channels

I clicked on "change plan" to add a channel package. Well, I already have an order in progress so I cant add channels!!! I have a guy dropping off a modem I dont need. After an outage, modem restarted and 5 devices were connecting to xfinity wifi rather than my HOME 2.4. Could not log in to a secured network. Anyway I fxed that and will ask the tech whether I should replace the modem. But why does that prevent me afrom adding channels??

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Inability to add channels

@Mattyro78 wrote:

I clicked on "change plan" to add a channel package. Well, I already have an order in progress so I cant add channels!!! I have a guy dropping off a modem I dont need. After an outage, modem restarted and 5 devices were connecting to xfinity wifi rather than my HOME 2.4. Could not log in to a secured network. Anyway I fxed that and will ask the tech whether I should replace the modem. But why does that prevent me afrom adding channels??

You aren't able to add individual channels.  You would need to upgrade to the package they are in.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!