Community Forum

In need of higher level assistance/supervisor

New Poster

In need of higher level assistance/supervisor

I am in need of speaking to someone directly in a higher level/supervisor role. I've have an issue with On Demand for 4 months (which still exists today). I've had 3 visits, the 4th scheduled visit did not show up today. I've spoken to various depts (countless times) , and am given different advice, direction, reasons, excuses, over and over again. I simply want to speak to someone that can resolve my issue, and a Tech Support team that shows up at my home as scheduled (as they have about a 50% show up rate so far). The next visit will be the final visit for me - period. But I would appreciate being able to speak to someone who can actually resolve (without me having to go back to calling the Main Xfinity number once again, as I am up to my 11th phone call for the same issue). ANY suggestions? Or any Comcast Supervisors that are willing to advise your contact #? Thanks -
Admin1

Re: In need of higher level assistance/supervisor

Hi Cyoung39 -- Apologies for the ongoing issues with your VOD service and for this missed appointment. We were able to get this rescheduled for 3/1. Your concerns have been given over to a leadership team for review. A Supervisor has been requested to contact you to go over these concerns. 

Admin1

Following up on this. Was the tech able to help get your issues corrected?

Expert
Moved:

Your post has been removed to a secure, hidden area for violating Forum Guidelines [circumventing the language filters]. If you are not familiar with the Guidelines you may review them here. http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Forum-Community/Forums-Policy-and-Guidelines/td-p/2618379