Community Forum

In Store Contact Unavailable

New Poster

In Store Contact Unavailable

Why is it impossible to call the local store to ask whether they have a product their store. I wanted to reach them to see if they had Xfi Pods in a 3 pack. They were supposted to call me when they got them in 6 weeks ago and they never did. Now I would like to stop and get them since my internet  in the living room is so poor. I would rather know ahead of time whether they have them. I am fed up with trying to get through to someone without having to listen to and answer 20 prompts. What happened to just being able to call someone in a small store with less than 10 people working. Comcast does not make this possible and they do not realize that this makes some people angry.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: In Store Contact Unavailable

If Comcast gave out store numbers, they would be swamped with calls. You can call the 800 number, but they will not connect you to any store.

New Poster

Re: In Store Contact Unavailable

Thanks Barbie. That was my summation. My point was it takes too long and too many prompts to find out you cannot get the answer you need to save yourself the time of driving to the store to find out they don't have the item in stock.
The girl I talked to told me she would call me when the got the item in and never called me.
Also, when I called the 1 800 number I was routed incorrectly twice before getting someone who knew what an xfi pod was. Just sayin.