Community Forum

In Search of Fast Internet Speed

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

In Search of Fast Internet Speed

Hello, I am looking to speak with a comcast agent about my connection speeds, as in I need to upgrade my account to successfully manage my career from home. Is there a way to upgrade my internet package today, rather than at the next billing cycle? I need to use it today, not just next month. Is this an option? Thank you for the assist. I look forwad to solving this. 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: In Search of Fast Internet Speed

Are you a comcast employee, RobertWy? If not, I need to talk to someone who is can can help solve this issue. 

The new link redirects to a page stating "Access denied. You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action. Click your browser's Back button to continue." 

Screenshot of failed webpage: https://imgur.com/fL8SRZV

Can you revise the link so that it is not REMOVED? How can I get in contact to solve this today? What can I do to get this solved? How can you provied me with a solution beyond hiding my post? Thank you for the help. 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Need Internet Speeds For Work - Comcast Agent Help!

Hello, I am looking to speak with a comcast agent about my connection speeds, as in I need to upgrade my account to successfully manage my career and daily tasks from home. Is there a way to upgrade my internet package today, rather than at the next billing cycle? I need to use it today, not just next month. Is this an option? Thank you for the assist. I look forwad to solving this. 

PLEASE DO NOT JUST REMOVE THIS POST AND CALL IT A DAY. I'M LOOKING FOR A SOLUTION. 

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

The post that was removed wasn’t yours, it belong to someone else that had nothing to do with you. Because of the pandemic, resources are stretched thin, and this is mainly a peer to peer forum, it may be awhile before you get an answer, be patient. Starting multiple threads will not get you assistance any faster

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Need Internet Speeds For Work Tasks - Comcast Agent Help!

Need Internet Speeds For Work - Comcast Agent Help!

Hello, I am looking to speak with a comcast agent about my connection speeds, as in I need to upgrade my account to successfully manage my career and daily tasks from home.

Is there a way to upgrade my internet package today, rather than at the next billing cycle? I need to use it today, not just next month. Is this an option? Thank you for the assist. I look forwad to solving this. 

PLEASE DO NOT JUST REMOVE THIS POST AND CALL IT A DAY. I'M LOOKING FOR A SOLUTION. 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

OK Diamond Problem Solver, I've waited for three weeks.. no callbacks, deleted posts. What timeframe do you have in mind? Why did Comcast funnel me to this website if it offers limited solutions?

I will continue to wait for the mystical comcast agent person to assist my Internet Pacakge and Internet Speeds issue. 💠

Diamond Problem Solver

Sorry, I would have no idea how long you’ve waited, I can only go by the date of your posts here. It’s a pandemic, there are NO timelines. Politeness goes a long way, good luck

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

OK. Any updates? 20 more days of radio silence. When can I expect to talk to a real person and not a forum moderator with no leverage?