Community Forum

Impossible Customer Service (Can't Upgrade My Service!)

Highlighted
New Poster

Impossible Customer Service (Can't Upgrade My Service!)

I am an existing Xfinity customer, through a bulk tenant deal with my apartment complex, but it's a basic internet plan only, included in rent.  (Not really, though--it's included as amenities--a pricy $60 a month added to my rent, so it's not "included" or "free" at all.)

I wish to upgrade that service.

Every single time I try to see some deals, the automated Xfinity website tells me to enter my address, which I do, which tells me "Good news!  Xfinity service is included at your address," which doesn't solve my problem.

screenshot

I'm sick of Xfinity's impersonal automated nonsense.  I can't even find a contact route to an actual person, to explain this situation to someone.

I'm literally TRYING to give you people my money, and I can't find a single way to do it.   And COVID-19 makes personal visits to an Xfinity Store trickier for me, so I can't even do that as easily.

I'm a paying customer who needs customer service.  Someone, please, give me help.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Impossible Customer Service (Can't Upgrade My Service!)

Did you ever find a solution? I'm having the same issue. The only difference for me is that I was able to upgrade my service to the 200mbps at a comcast store 2 years ago, but now I want to upgrade to 600mbps or gig but it still tells me that good news its included by your community.