Community Forum

IPad

Regular Visitor

IPad

I haven’t received a confirmation for my iPad order. Can I please get additional information?
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: IPad

Hi Slcley8, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to create a post. We value your business and want to make sure that you get all the information needed regarding your IPad order. Once the order was completed you should have received an order confirmation number, if you did not receive this the order may not have been processed fully. I can certainly check into this for you on my end if you never received the order number, to continue please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: IPad

Hi @Slcley8

Thank you for giving me the chance to assist you. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance in the future. Thanks for being a loyal customer, take care. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!