Community Forum

IPAD Offer for upgrading X1

New Poster

IPAD Offer for upgrading X1

What's up everyone I upgraded to x1 starter double play 2 days ago which included the free ipad. I didnt get any confirmation on the ipad so just wondering do I have to wait 90 days to get it to be in good standing (been good standing for the whole period ive had xfinity) or I get it soon. Just trying to figure it out.

Official Employee

Re: IPAD Offer for upgrading X1

Hello Fparks001, thank you for creating a post on our forum. I can look into the status of your order for you, to continue please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I upgraded to X1 on the 19th of October for the ipad included.  I didn't get a confirmation number. . .  was I suppose to get one?  

Official Employee

Hi @beowulf44,

Thanks for using the forums.I can check the status of your order. Can you please verify your first and last name in a private message, as well as the name of the account holder if it's different than yours?

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Thanks beowulf44! 

I was not able to locate any shipping information about your device. This could be due to the fact that the order was just recently created. Please note that it can take a few weeks to process your promotional item after the required period of service maintenance has passed. Please check back periodically.

To check the status of an iPad order, please follow this link