Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

IPAD Offer, No IPAD Received

Regular Visitor

IPAD Offer, No IPAD Received

I took advantage of the IPAD offer for $5 a month.  I have an order confirmation but never received any further information and no delivery notice.  Can someone please help me with the status?

Thanks

Expert

Re: IPAD Offer, No IPAD Received

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

Frequent Visitor

How long ago did you order? A number of people ordered before 3/19, but have gotten nothing in return. No confirmation or shipping number, but the have already been charged on their bill. Typical of this place.
Notice that there were no bad words used in this post, but it will be removed by them. Just watch and see.
Regular Visitor

Mid March.  Currently the $5 charge is showing on my monthly bill

Problem Solver

@Thegooddoc5 wrote:
How long ago did you order? A number of people ordered before 3/19, but have gotten nothing in return. No confirmation or shipping number, but the have already been charged on their bill. Typical of this place.
Notice that there were no bad words used in this post, but it will be removed by them. Just watch and see.

Your post is still here, looks like. Plenty of commentary critical of Comcast on these forums, including from me. 

I ordered mine on Feb 5, got sent by next day UPS on Feb 15. More than likely that the huge rush of orders has put a dent on the delivery timetable. 

"Sometimes the best way to learn something is by doing it wrong and looking at what you did." - Neil Gaiman
Admin1

Hi turbo411 -- I can help with your iPad issue. I received your PM with this same request. I have replied back asking for your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. Please provide this information in a PM response and I'll be able to assist. 

Regular Visitor

Sadly, still no answers whatsoever, just a charge on my bill

Regular Visitor

ordered mine on the 28th and still no word on whats going on

Regular Visitor

I ordered mine on 3/20/2018 and haven't received it yet.  I got an email saying I ordered it and it was added to my bill right away.  I have called several times and been bounced around with no one really knowing what to tell me.  I just want some kind of confirmation that it will be sent.

Regular Visitor

I just got an email and a phone call today with my shipping information.  It should arrive 4/23/2018, I ordered it on 3/20/2018.

Frequent Visitor

Same thing has happened to me, and no one can answer my questions when I contact customer service.
Regular Visitor

It took over a month but once I got an email with my tracking information, I got the ipad two days later.  And I had to be home to sign for it.