Community Forum

INTERNET IS NOT WORKING

Highlighted
New Poster

INTERNET IS NOT WORKING

Extremely frustrating to contact Xfinity customer service and when it connects it gets to sales or some other department.

INTERNET IS NOT WORKING as simple as that, it connects for a half-hour with great speed then goes away it is fluctuating. I am in tech and I understand the nuances and how the networks work, I have tried all the methods including buying a new modem router and it is got nothing to do with it. I am aware there is an outage but I am not able to connect properly from the last 1.5 weeks and I have been trying to call "Tech Support" but never been able to reach them. It's frustrating when most of the people can use the internet very well and I am struggling to even load webpages. I really want top move to a different service provider if this continues for a week - considering that we are going to be working from home for quite sometime.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: INTERNET IS NOT WORKING

Hi there, kapilchand. Thanks for the post! We understand how frustrating issues of this nature can be. Especially during uncertain times and when they've been ongoing. I saw you sent a PM, so I will be responding to that shortly. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!