Community Forum

I would like to discuss recent change in rate

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I would like to discuss recent change in rate

I saw my bill increase in December for a feature that I did not ask for.  I see on the website that the bill is expected to increase a second time in January.  Could I speak with someone about how to retain my service?

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: I would like to discuss recent change in rate

Hi ERA62, thank you for your post and welcome to our community.  I understand your concern about the recent increase on your bill and would like to help review ways to reduce your monthly bill.  Please send me a private message with your full name if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: I would like to discuss recent change in rate

Hello, ERA62!
For your security, we advise reaching out to us via PM with your personal information instead of posting it in public here. 

Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can help you find a new service plan that is better priced and still fits your needs. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!