Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

I would like to cancel my cable service and keep my internet service

New Poster

I would like to cancel my cable service and keep my internet service

We are very long term Comcast customers. I have no issues with my current cable and Internet service EXCEPT that due to circumstances out of our control, cable TV is a luxury that we can no longer afford. We rarely find ourselves using the cable as is, and given that it's not feasible to maintain the service we need to cancel it. We must keep Internet for our employment. I tried to get help through chat but was told I had to call customer solutions to cancel my cable which I want to avoid if at all possible, unless I can speak with a reliable representative. Calling Comcast as of late has become increasingly frustrating. My loyalty to you and my desire to remain a customer warrant a better customer service experience. How can this be accomplished?
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: I would like to cancel my cable service and keep my internet service

Hello amartorelli. I can assist with reviewing your account and the downgrade options to downgrade to internet only service. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you. 

To send me a private message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me.