Community Forum

I what to send pictures and an explanation of damage to our home by a comcast installation...

New Poster

I what to send pictures and an explanation of damage to our home by a comcast installation...

...please provide an email address or call Xxx-xxx-xxxx immediately, thanks
Valued Contributor

Re: I what to send pictures and an explanation of damage to our home by a comcast installation...

A corporate employee may help you on here, but sometimes it can take a bit for them to get to you. I would call in, and ask to have a damage claim submitted. This will start the process you need, and they will ask for documentation later.
Expert

Re: I what to send pictures and an explanation of damage to our home by a comcast installation...

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Hello royisnumber1. I can assist with getting a Damage Claim ticket submitted for you. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. Also please attach any photos of the damage to the private message and please briefly describe the damage.