Community Forum

I was promised and informed a totally different package from what I actually get

New Poster

I was promised and informed a totally different package from what I actually get

6/27/18 I called in to talk with an agent asking whether there was a promotion going on with a unlimited data usage plan (I had the extreme 150 internet). The agent told me that there was this 1Gb package with unlimited data usage, I gladly agreed to upgrade and scheduled a tech visit. 7/8/18 Tech guy came and cut the old cable, put in a new one, set up an appointment on 7/18/18 to bury the cable down (half of it will be on my neighbor's lawn). He also told me to call technical support to activate my new speed, so I did. And I found out that the package I just upgraded to only come with the 1GB speed, there is still a data cap. I was then transferred to 4 different departments just to hear everyone of them apologize, the last one told me I would have to pay an additional of $50 each month in order to get the unlimited. This is not the first time the miscommunication happened between me and COMCAST.