Community Forum

I was lied to by comcast agent multiple times, and I am still not able to connect to hot spots

New Poster

I was lied to by comcast agent multiple times, and I am still not able to connect to hot spots

So first of all, as soon as my interent service started (25Mbits/s), one agent accidentally cancelled my internet service, so I had to spend 3 hours calling multiple agents trying to resolve the issue. That issue is finally resolved now and I am promised some compensation for that.

But today, I found out that I could not access wifi hotspots, which I was able to connect to on the first day my 25Mbits/s internet service was set up (before the agent ID: bburke204 accidentally removed my internet service while trying to remove tech visit).

So in trying to resolve this issue, another 3 hours call went on, being transferred to around 6 different agents.. at the end it came down to an agent telling me that an advanced tech support (highest level possible, above tier 3) will reach out to me within an hour.. and now more than 3 hours passed and nothing happened. I called tech support and asked them what is going on and they said they dont see any notes on it (the agent who said I would get a call within an hour confirmed that she left notes, so there is the 1st lie). So the 2nd agent (Tyiesha) said she escalated this upwards so supervisors can give me a call.. and also said she will redirect me to a supervisor.. and I can leave my name and number and the supervisor will call back.. and she did.. and all I heard was  "beep" and the call terminated LOL. So there was the 2nd lie.. 

Now i'm on the 3rd agent call.. trying to contact me to a supervisor.. hopefully this time she didn't lie?

Anyhow.. still not resolved.. wasting my time.. I'd like some compensation for this extreme inconvenience caused that is not of my fault.