Community Forum

I want to start my plant extension but I can't get comcast to come out!

New Poster

I want to start my plant extension but I can't get comcast to come out!

Has anyone been able to get comcast to come out to do a plant extension? I've already had my site survey done, they want to charge me $1815 as I am about 250 ft. from last tap. After thinking about it for a few months, we are ready to do it. The only problem is everyone I call Comcast I hear all sorts of reasons as to why I cannot talk to the construction team at that moment. Sometimes I've been told there's no way for the representative to contact them, sometimes I am told there is no construction department (and Comcast wires grows all by themself). Sometimes I am told they will email them to call me back, and, all 6 times I've NEVER recieved a call back. I am at my wit's end. I am ABOUT to call the local news team as me and my neighbor NEED high speed internet for our home security to work, and we are feeling abandoned and denied by Comcast. Is there another number I can call? Should I show up at the store? Or at corporate? The regular numbers on the internet for regular support don't get me ANY help!

Official Employee

Re: I want to start my plant extension but I can't get comcast to come out!

Hi there. I certainly understand your frustration with the experience. I'd be happy to get the work started for you here. Could you please send me a Private Message with your full name, address, and phone number to get started? Thank you!