Community Forum

I want to know if gigabit docsis will be available in my area, because if not i am going to switch

New Poster

I want to know if gigabit docsis will be available in my area, because if not i am going to switch

Nonstop issues with speed at my house so ill just upgrade or leave. I call up, no one knows anything, you go online and because im home security it wont let me check Please help

New Poster

Re: I want to know if gigabit docsis will be available in my area, because if not i am going to swit

Good to see xfinity jumping all over this, guess im switching. 

Expert

Re: I want to know if gigabit docsis will be available in my area, because if not i am going to swit

ryanfar wrote:

Good to see xfinity jumping all over this, guess im switching. 

Although we do have Official Employees that respond to posts here, this is primarily a customer-to-customer Help and Support Forum.

Your post has gone into a que so it could be several days before an Official Employee sees your message.

Never PM an Official Employee or Expert unless requested.  Sending an unsolicited PM is a violation of Forum Guidelines.  Please read this post.

When you send an unsolicited PM to an Official Employee requesting help or information you are keeping that OE from helping other customers that have responded to the OE's request and who have probably been waiting quite a while for help. 

We thank you for your understanding.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hello @ryanfar. Apologies for the delay in getting you. I can help review your account for Gigabit availability and go over any offers available with you. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.