Community Forum

I want to get back my sc*rewdriver

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I want to get back my sc*rewdriver

A Comcast tech came. He took away my scre*wdriver when he left. Please either make the tech return the scre*wdriver to me within 24 hours, or give me a credit of $16.21 ($15.29+tax) so that I can buy the same scr*ewdriver from Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E16J6RQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1). I am in an urgent need of it. Thank you.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: I want to get back my sc*rewdriver

Why do I add asterisks? Because the system considers sc*rew (without asterisk) as a dirty word and does not allow me to post it.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: I want to get back my utilitydriver

@kelvinkwng Technically your post should be removed but in this case you are referring to a tool I will let it stay.  I can't guarantee another Expert won't remove it however.  Good luck getting it back.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hey, what? Sc*rewdriver is a perfectly good term... How do you call it otherwise? Utilitydriver is not a thing. Or put it in this way: if I said utilitydriver in my original post, you must be wondering what I was referring to, right? Am I missing something (as a non-native English speaker)?

Highlighted
Expert

@kelvinkwng wrote:

Hey, what? Sc*rewdriver is a perfectly good term... How do you call it otherwise? Utilitydriver is not a thing. Or put it in this way: if I said utilitydriver in my original post, you must be wondering what I was referring to, right? Am I missing something (as a non-native English speaker)?

You're not missing anything, and yes it is a perfectly good word.  Unfortunately some folks have used the beginning of that word in a negative way and there isn't anyway to make for an allowance in the filters for the entire word.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Alright, but just to say even the beginning of that word is a good word.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: I want to get back my sc*rewdriver

Since I have got no response either on the forum, from online chat, or from phone calls, I have reported this to the City Government as a theft crime. I will cancel the case as soon as possible when I get back my sc*rewdriver or receive a compensation. Please make prompt response. Thank you.