Community Forum

I want to change my Account holder's name

New Poster

I want to change my Account holder's name

Hi, I recently registered with a phone and I accidentally put my wrong first name, so if it possible to change it for me? Thank you

Valued Contributor

Re: I want to change my Account holder's name

You have to go to a service center with your ID and account #
New Poster

Hello thanks for you response, if I don't change it, It will be affected during the payment with my credit card?

Expert

@HayatoSS wrote:

Hello thanks for you response, if I don't change it, It will be affected during the payment with my credit card?

I think your credit card is associated with your account number more than anything else.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Yeah my name, same than the Account holder's name just one wrong letter Y to T, and I don't want to change it, it will have issue during the payment if I don't change it? There is a way to change it here? Because I saw a post they did it right here, if it possible would be nice.

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service-Archive/How-to-change-Account-holder-s-name/td-p/29147...

Official Employee

Hey @HayatoSS

It would be best to present your state ID to an agent inside the local Comcast Service Center.