Community Forum

I want an email address for customer service

Highlighted
New Poster

I want an email address for customer service

I have been caught in both the telephone and online Customer Service systems. I have answered the prompts and typed the questions and I cannot get to someone who can help me. Is there ANY way to contact Customer Support via email? I have a unique situation that does not work in their pre-programmed response systems. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, and stay healthy!

Highlighted
Expert

Re: I want an email address for customer service

@AMTerpsy wrote:

I have been caught in both the telephone and online Customer Service systems. I have answered the prompts and typed the questions and I cannot get to someone who can help me. Is there ANY way to contact Customer Support via email? I have a unique situation that does not work in their pre-programmed response systems. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, and stay healthy!

There isn't an email address for Customer Service.

You can always post about your issue in the appropriate forum leaving out any personal identifying information.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!