Community Forum

I want a fair offer! Appalled and Disgusted by hidden terms!

New Poster

I want a fair offer! Appalled and Disgusted by hidden terms!

First, I am extremly disappointed in the level of service Comcast's third party call cetners offer. They are argumentive, uninformed, and make things up just out of thin air! 

After reviewing my bill I noticed the price of my internet jump more than likely whatever promo I was on at the time had ended. When I went on Comcasts website (without loging in) I noticed in my area they were offering two great deals 150 MB of internet for 64.95 with a one year agreement or the gigabyte internet for 69.95 fir a 2 year agreement! I read through the terms and was annoyed that I didnt qualify for this as an existing cusotmer. When I called and got to the retention team they offered the 150 mb deal but refused the gigabyte deal. They kept pulling infomation out of their rear regarding how much new cusotmers pay and technitions and what not so I said fine cancel my account and then I will create a new one. They then said no sir you have to wait 60 days then, I said where did I agree to that she had no answer, she said thats our terms, I aks agian where did I agree to that, and once again she failed to provide a valid reponse or really any reponse other than thats our terms. This is unaccpetable, you have agents making things to protect thier metrics, then you have them create terms of out omid air but cannot point to where I agreed to said terms or were ever advised of a change in these terms, and on the terms of your offers you provide zero defintions of what your new account actually means. As someone whos never had a termed agreement with Comcast to mae signing a new 2 year agreement makes me a new cusotmer. 

I am just appaulled by this, and hope this can be resolved or I will just switch my service. Typically I would call the executive line however it appears comcast has deactived the phone number. I have resorted to this online fourm to correct this issue nad my absolute disgusted with thier call centers support, but I plan on trakcing down the email addresses for the presdent of customer service and reaching out thier as well. 

Official Employee

Re: I want a fair offer! Appalled and Disgusted by hidden terms!

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.