Community Forum

I've about had it with Comcast and their crooked tactics

Frequent Visitor

I've about had it with Comcast and their crooked tactics

I'm sick of bait and switch tactics employed by the company, I'm about ready to file a complaint with the government regulators, and look into possibly filing a lawsuit. I have enough DVDs and an account at the library that I could just watch movies n my DVD player and save a lot of money.

Frequent Visitor

Re: I've about had it with Comcast and their crooked tactics

I'm on a limited budget as I only receive SSI, somehow my bill got to the point that I was having a hard time paying it, so I decided to cut back on some things. I returned their modem and got my own, I returned the cable box in the bedroom, I cancelled my Netflix, all of this shoulod have saved me around 30.00, but when I just got my new bill it was 10.00 cheaper because they raised my X1 Starter Double Play from 89.00 to 104.99, this just proves that it's crooked.

Valued Contributor

Re: I've about had it with Comcast and their crooked tactics

It just sounds like your original promotions has gone to its step 2 pricing.. which still isn't the full price of the package. This is a PROMOTIONAL offer for a set amount of time. This wasn't the price for life. It isn't crooked or bait and switch, it is the package you agreed to originally, and your bill reflects this.