Community Forum

I pay for Xfinity Internet/Voice. It is telling me my credentials are invalid. Cannot connect.

New Poster

I pay for Xfinity Internet/Voice. It is telling me my credentials are invalid. Cannot connect.

I am a new Xfinity customer (still has yet to be 14 days) but I am not being allowed to use what I subscribed to. When I connect to a hotspot I am prompted to buy a Wifi OnDemand pass instead of using my purchased wifi, and when I attempt to speak with an agent I am kicked from the chat and told my "credentials are invald."
Silver Problem Solver

Re: I pay for Xfinity Internet/Voice. It is telling me my credentials are invalid. Cannot connect.

@addison98 wrote:
I am a new Xfinity customer (still has yet to be 14 days) but I am not being allowed to use what I subscribed to. When I connect to a hotspot I am prompted to buy a Wifi OnDemand pass instead of using my purchased wifi, and when I attempt to speak with an agent I am kicked from the chat and told my "credentials are invald."

Call 1800comcast and ask for Billing and describe your issue.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!