Community Forum

I ordered an I Pad on the telephone with Comcast and I have heard nothing.

Frequent Visitor

I ordered an I Pad on the telephone with Comcast and I have heard nothing.

I also ordered an I Pad on the telephone with Comcast as I was told I qualified to do for $5 a month for 24  months and I have heard absoutely nothing back.  This originally began the first week of June.  I was first wrong sent an I-Phone which I refused as I had just bought another Smart Phone from "Xfinity Mobile".  Despite never using any word other than I-Pad I suspected something was wrong and I went on a chat with Xfinity Mobile.  The first person there was nice and told me I was not being sent an I-Pad but an I-phone and told me to simply reject the Delivery of it and I would not be charged at all.  The second person I connected with on chat told me I had to call Comcast because "they do the Promotions".  He said they are "Xfinity Mobile" and "only deal with Xfinity Mobilie Issues".  My side of the chat was cut off as I could not even type anything while he could.  This made me unable to point out the fact I was wrongly charged by Xfinity Mobile for a I-Phone I NEVER WANTED.  After a while he ended the chat.  I have a hard time believing he could chat with me but I could not reply.  I then made a telephone call to Comcast and when I tried to explain the situation I was abruptly disconnected from a person who sounded annoyed to be taking my call.  On June 21st I was finally connected to the "I-Pad Promotions Department" and I was told I would be sent a new I-Pad with a 9.7" Screen for $5 a month for 24 months.  I have received absolutely nothing such as a delivery Notice from Fed Ex that I was sent for the Smart phone I bought the first week of June and did receive. During all of this I have been somehow disconnected from two chats and one telephone call and I have grown weary of this.  Everyone was nice enough as was I so I don't understand why I am having this problem.  When I spoke with someone at Comcast about getting the charges removed for the I-Phone I never wanted or ordered this person was nothingless than rude and acted as though I was causing her some great inconvienence.  I thought on June 6th everything would be resolved.  It is not June 28th and it is not. 

Expert

Re: I ordered an I Pad on the telephone with Comcast and I have heard nothing.

Hi @RoryStar1,

Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: I ordered an I Pad on the telephone with Comcast and I have heard nothing.

Hello RoryStar1. I can assist with researching the status of your iPad order placed on your account. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!