Community Forum

I ordered Internet only and my account show I have Internet AND TV services?

New Poster

I ordered Internet only and my account show I have Internet AND TV services?

I placed an order for Internet service ONLY and the order confirmation confirmed this. The price shown in my account is also only for Internet, not bundle with TV.

I logged in to my XFinity account and under “Services”, it show that I have BOTH Internet and TV services. Both are shown as “pending activation”.

How can this be?

New Poster

Re: I ordered Internet only and my account show I have Internet AND TV services?

Anyone from Comcast can answer this?

I don't want to pay for service that I did NOT request.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: I ordered Internet only and my account show I have Internet AND TV services?

I can certainly check this for you from here if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement? To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

I have the same question because that just happened to me . I already have chat with 1 rep but no clarification answer so far, will try again tomorrow until i get an answer. If anyone knows whats going on please, let US know. Thanks
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello Sherwin0910. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist with reviewing your account and investigate why you are showing Internet and TV services. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can access your account. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello Sherwin0910. Thanks for private messaging me and allowing us to discuss your options. Due to elapsed time with no private message response, this thread has been locked. If you still need assistance with the matter, feel free to respond via private message or create a new post and our team would be more than happy to help you again. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!