Community Forum

I never received the free $150 Visa gift card

Highlighted
New Poster

I never received the free $150 Visa gift card

I was supposed to recieve a $150 visa gift card for signing up for the student promotion with xfinity. I waited over a month to recieve the gift card until I called xfinity and asked about it. I had to wait at least 45 minutes to actually talk to a real person and even then I had to get transferred a couple times to talk to someone else about my problem. The last person I talked to said they would re mail it but I never got a confirmation email or have heard from them since. My experience with Xfinity has always been awful and this just about sums it up. 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: I never received the free $150 Visa gift card

@amandarose45 wrote:

I was supposed to recieve a $150 visa gift card for signing up for the student promotion with xfinity. I waited over a month to recieve the gift card until I called xfinity and asked about it. I had to wait at least 45 minutes to actually talk to a real person and even then I had to get transferred a couple times to talk to someone else about my problem. The last person I talked to said they would re mail it but I never got a confirmation email or have heard from them since. My experience with Xfinity has always been awful and this just about sums it up. 

You can check your status here: https://www.xfinityrewardcenter.com

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!