Community Forum

I need urgent help with construction issue

Regular Visitor

I need urgent help with construction issue

I have called Comcast 8 times over the past month, had 2 work orders issued, but no one can help me. I have a farm completely separate from my home address Comcast service. I need to widen the entrance to this farm but there is an ATT pole in the way. Both ATT and the power company have poles running along right of way on my farm.

ATT has agreed to remove their pole and relocate their lines to the nearby power company pole, but they told me I have to first get Comcast to relocate their main line from ATT pole to the power company pole. I keep running into a dead end with Comcast on the phone. Actually, the ATT engineer who I met with warned me that I would have this problem trying to get Comcast to respond. Can someone from Comcast please help me? I have to widen this entrance within the next month in order to get large farm equipment in to harvest corn.

Warren Corbin
Springfield TN
Expert

Re: I need urgent help with construction issue

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: I need urgent help with construction issue

WarrenCorbin, let's relocate that line on the ATT pole. Please send me a private message with your full name, address and phone number tied to your residential services for help. Just click my name and then click private message me.