Community Forum

I need to speak with a supervisor

New Poster

I need to speak with a supervisor

I’ve been on the phone with Comcast for hours today and issue is still not resolved. Everyone I speak to seems like they could careless to come to a resolution and want to just get me off the phone ASAP. I need direct communication with a supervisor. How can I get this?

Expert

Re: I need to speak with a supervisor

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a corporate Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: I need to speak with a supervisor

Hi It11, 

Although I am not a supervisor, as a Corporate Digital Care Agent, I'd be more than happy to assist you with any issues you may be having. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!