Community Forum

I need to make a payment arrangement

New Poster

I need to make a payment arrangement

I called three days ago and spoke to a rep that seemed to be overseas, I talked with her for over two hours and finally understood to what I was talking about. I paid a amount and set up future payment and even dropped off old equipment. I was assured for the payment arrangement that my service wouldn't be interuppted. I also even got a email. Today Billing called me and said my service would be cut off, after research on their end and telling them about the payments and even the conversation I had the rep said that I would have to speak with a manager. I spoke with a man named Henry in billing and he said that he was transferring me to the correct deptartment to get this corrected and he appologized for the inconvience. I was on hold for 25 mintues to only be transferred to the inital line as if I was just making a call to Xfinity. I disconnected and scheduled a call back from the billing. I got a return call and spoke again with a agent after 30 minutes of holding and going back and fourth , there were no notes only the set up payments and she told me she couldn't ( and wouldn't let me speak to a manager) nor a manager would be able to speak with me about payment arrangements and that I would have to go through the automated line to set this up and only for 10 days. I am beyone irate and can't use a curse word to describe what emotion I am having with this poor communication that isn't my fault  and upset with this service and without getting any kind of Veteran discount and for not even getting my rebate. I have to use Xfinity because I can only use them in my complex. I am a service connected veteran with a child and need to have internet while I am in school and for video PTSD therapy. I ran into a financial issue and just now recovering. I need to make a payment arrangement asap before the or on the 9th!