Community Forum

I need to get a site survey at my fathers house. How do I set it up?

Regular Visitor

I need to get a site survey at my fathers house. How do I set it up?

I am looking at moving back home to my fathers house to help out but need high speed. How do I set up a site survey?
Expert

Re: I need to get a site survey at my fathers house. How do I set it up?

@RomanAK wrote:
I am looking at moving back home to my fathers house to help out but need high speed. How do I set up a site survey?

Is your father's house in Comcast territory?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

He lives down a long driveway shared with other houses and I know that at the end of the driveway there is Comcast service. I am expecting that wires will have to be installed, but I would like to know how much it would cost to have the service completed. 

Official Employee

Hello, RomanAK. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. We appreciate you wanting to take us to your father's house. I would like to look into this and see what we can do for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first/last name and the address that's in question?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello, RomanAK. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.