Community Forum

I need to get a cable buried

Regular Visitor

I need to get a cable buried

After Hurricane Irma felled a tree and severed a cable, in  October 2017 a new cable was run from pedestal to pedestal from my front yard to my back yard. I have called at least five times, gotten five ticket numbers. Each time the ticket was been closed without explanation.  The last several times the issue has been escalated according to the represenative. Each time there was promised date of completion that passed without any action.  

What can be done to get this cable buried?

Expert

Re: I need to get a cable buried

If the line runs pedestal to pedestal, it means it's a temporary main line. It's typical for these types of burials to take months to complete, they get mired in red tape. I'll ask a team member to take a look and see if they can give you an idea when this work is scheduled to be completed. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Hi danohboca, I can help review these tickets with you and what is scheduled. Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number).

Thank you

Regular Visitor

Thank you

Official Employee

Hi danohboca, thank you working with me via private message and if you are still needing assistance please let me know.

Thank you