Community Forum

I need a big credit

New Poster

I need a big credit

why am I having so much trouble with my tv in the evenings and internet in the the morning along with phone since before Christmas, I need a credit on my bill

I need a big credit as I have not had service several mornings since before Christmas and also a couple of evenings 

Expert

Re: I need a big credit

luckybuyz wrote:

why am I having so much trouble with my tv in the evenings and internet in the the morning along with phone since before Christmas, I need a credit on my bill

I need a big credit as I have not had service several mornings since before Christmas and also a couple of evenings 

what equipment do you have? subscribe to the X1 entertainment system?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hello luckybuyz. I can assist with repairing your cable service issues. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

New Poster

Yes, I got a credit, but this shouldn't be happenening , and if it does they (Comcast) should automatically give there customers credit based on how much time  there products were not in service

Official Employee

I will gladly pass along your feedback. I am glad you were taken care of. Please let me know if there is anything else you need assistance with. 

New Poster

luckybuyz,

Did your service finally get fixed? I have a tech coming out for the third time in three weeks on Saturday. I'm having issues with my Internet every evening around 9:30/10:00. Just wondering if there is hope for my service to finally be fixed on Saturday.

Official Employee

Hi xWhoaxItsxTarax,

Was your tech able to get your issues resolved? If not, I'd like to help look further into your problems. If you are still experiencing issues, please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, the phone number, and the street address including city state and zip code associated with your services.