Community Forum

I need Internet only PLEASE HELP!

Frequent Visitor

I need Internet only PLEASE HELP!

I've been trying for close to a month now to try and downgrade to just Internet. I have a Over the air atenna and no longer need cable, but I've yet to be able to get Internet only without paying close to $80.

I want to know how does one get the package offered in this thread

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Downgrading-to-Internet-only-problem/td-p/3110772

Expert

Re: I need Internet only PLEASE HELP!

Hi @mreynolds7050

Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked an employee to assist you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: I need Internet only PLEASE HELP!

Thank you for posting your question, mreynolds7050! I can check if we have any internet-only packages with a discount in your area. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name as it's listed on the billing statement. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!