Community Forum

I need Help Moving a Comcast Utility Pole

New Poster

I need Help Moving a Comcast Utility Pole

I have been trying for months to get a Comcast utility pole moved, or at least the support system on the pole altered, so I can complete a construction project at my house in Denver, CO.  Customer Service has been unable to help me and I am not sure where else to look.  Does anyone have a contact or some way to get this pole moved?  Thank you!

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: I need Help Moving a Comcast Utility Pole

Normally it’s your local utility that has rights to utility poles, and providers lease from them

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

Thanks for your reply.  In this case, the pole does not belong to the local power company, Xcel.  It clearly has comcast equipment on it, my cable line runs from this pole.  I would love to learn from Comcast who the pole is leased from so that we can move it, or at least change how it is supported.  Please let me know if you have any thought son this.  Thanks again!

New Poster

I am hopling someone can respond to my message from last week.   I have been trying for months to get help to move a Comcast utility pole in Denver, CO.  The local power company, Xcel, has informed they do not own the pole.  The pole clearly has Comcast wires coming from it (including to my house).  Comcast customer service is completely unable to help me.  They have sent techs out who qucikly explain they can't help.  I've placed aroun 15 calls to customer service and each time it is a dead end.  I need to talk to someone that can help me with this.  A construction project at my house is stalled because of this issue.  Thanks!