Community Forum

I moved to a non Xfinity area, wow!

New Poster

I moved to a non Xfinity area, wow!

So I moved to Ohio... Now I have to go into an Xfinity store to change my billing address, hmmm. I talked too 4 people up the ladder. There is not a store in like 100 miles... And they can do nothing, I can't change my billing now and the insurance I've been paying to protect my phone, well that won't help on that either I'm suppose to call some insurance company on my own. Their partner company, blah blah blah.. I don't have a core service now so I can't do any changes to my account ??? My only option is to go to a store front to do this...xfinity has no corporate plan if you move out of there covered areas... Your nobody to them now... Truth.. And I have a defective phone, nope. I pay you the premiums, nope... . <Edited>

Official Employee

Re: I moved to a non Xfinity area, wow!

Hi there, Mikelowery. Welcome to the community. It's frustrating to hear about the situation with your account. You've come to the right place for help. We can update your bill-to address pretty easily remotely. However changing the physical address associated with an account isn't as easy. I should be able to do this for you on my end here. Please send me a private message with your name so we can get started. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Talk to you soon, thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: I moved to a non Xfinity area, wow!

Hi, Mikelowery. I ended up not hearing back from you on this. I went ahead and completed the interaction. If you end up needing further support with this though, please go forward with sending me that PM and I will still be available to help. Take care.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!