Community Forum

I made a mistake. Will you permit me to rectify it, please?

Regular Visitor

I made a mistake. Will you permit me to rectify it, please?

I am a satisfied, longtime customer with X1 Starter Triple Play with Blast.  After our 24 month promotion ran out, I requested a call about lowering my bill to the rate offered on other websites for new customers.

A pleasant person, Kevin, called me. He put me in touch with a Customer Service Representative, who offered me the same deal a new customer gets on the Xfinity home page, but would not price match the lower offers on Affiliate websites.  I was already stressed out over a personal situation, and instead of graciously accepting the offer, I declined it because I wanted the lower price matched. That was stupid on my part. 

I then made another mistake. I became angry with the Customer Service Rep who actually offered me a good deal. I am sorry, and wish I could apologize to the actual person.  I am dreadfully sorry for my lack of manners and good sense.  Please forgive me, and allow me to accept the offer that was already made? I truly am happy with Xfinity, and actually need to open another account number at a second address, on top of this request. 

Official Employee

Re: I made a mistake. Will you permit me to rectify it, please?

Hi jcolaw, I can assist going over current promotions with you. Please send me  a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number).

Thank you