Community Forum

I'm with a municipality that cannot get Comcast to bury a line

New Poster

I'm with a municipality that cannot get Comcast to bury a line

I'm with a municipality that owns and operates the sewer system for the city Village we have a easement property that has a Comcast line on it that has been left unburied for going on 10 months to a year now I've been calling for 3 weeks and I've had 6 ER or CR tickets made and they keep getting closed and no one has contacted me every time the ticket States contact me with my municipality and they keep getting closed customer service in the business department can't seem to do anything but just recreate a ticket that keeps getting closed can anyone help?
Official Employee

Re: I'm with a municipality that cannot get Comcast to bury a line

Matt33, I'd love to help out with the line! Thank you so much for reaching out here over the forums. Let's review this further together to get it taken care of as fast as possible. To get started, can you please send me a PM with your first and last name? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!